Today, I invite you to think about the great unknowns in your life right now. Say to yourself this morning: “I am open to the answers finding me”. Then stay alert with as many senses as you can.
In what form did the answers find you?
I was thinking about The Hitch-hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy this morning. It has some things to say about answers. After that, it has some things to say about questions.
That might be the answer. I don’t know. I’m not really sure what the question is. So I shall just note down:
Some things I noticed today:
- the charge for home delivery for items from one particular shop: £3.95
- a delivery bike coming over the bridge
- that carrying a large, heavy box home is very hard on the shoulders and the fingers
Or what about this?
- Yesterday I used the last lavender Earl Grey teabag.
- Today I opened the box of Christmas tea that my mother didn’t want.
Since we’re talking about Christmas, in this morning’s veg box there were:
- brussels sprouts
- satsumas (!)
- red cabbage
Tomorrow I need to buy:
- icing sugar
- turkey escalopes
- plain flour
and that will easily fit into two pannier bags.
- I am pretty much ready for Christmas
- I slept until a quarter to nine, and
- I could very well have had a nap after lunch, and
- I’m really quite sleepy now.
Do you know, I’m not sure that I am open to the answers finding me today. I think they’re waiting until I’m actually ready to do something with them. And what’s particularly interesting is that I’m fine with this. I don’t want massive progress right this minute. I’m still catching up with myself. I need some more space. So, I suspect, do the answers.