Five people I am:
- the Fairy Godmother. I’ve been the Fairy Godmother on and off for years, mostly at work. She’s the one who knows the answers, the one who gets things done on surprisingly limited resources.
- the Queen of Hearts. This is a very new persona and I’m still finding my way into being her. She’s the one who lives by love and not by guilt; she’s the one who’s managed to find a balance between living with integrity and not burning out.
- Black Pen and Red Pen, Writing and Editing, go hand in hand. I love them both and I’m counting them as one.
- the Pilgrim. Always on the way to somewhere, or looking at a map, working out where the next somewhere will be.
- the one who looks fantastic in hats, and bright red, and bright red hats, and knows it, and also doesn’t care what anybody else thinks.