If you’ve been around a while, you might remember that when I launched A Spoke In The Wheel I did a blog tour. This was a whole load of fun, but it was also a whole load of admin, of pitching and chasing and writing.
This time I thought I’d get someone else to do the hard work, and so I approached Sasha at Pride Book Tours. The result? Beautiful. Two weeks of photographs over at Instagram. We’re only a couple of days in and I’m already delighted by the photographic skill and the artistic eye of these bookstagrammers.
Here’s the schedule:
- November 16 – @pavlinamich
- November 17 – @creaty_rich
- November 18 – @lianne_the_bibliophile
- November 19 – @mabookyard
- November 20 – @bubbleswrapherbooks
- November 21 – @foreverinastory
- November 22 – @thegalaxydreamer
- November 23 – @soultouchreads
- November 24 – @avanireads
- November 25 – @booksshack
- November 26 – @sapphicsandplants
- November 27 – @pollybooktales
- November 28 – @bookarlo
- November 29 – @signediza
I’ll come back every day and add a link to the new photo. If the two I’ve seen so far are anything to go by, we’re in for a real treat.
The Real World is a contemporary novel about institutions, integrity, depression, and learning to own your decisions and desires. It’s available now.